Trulli lamie structure for restoration with the possibility to have three bedrooms and two bathrooms with living and dining space.
The property is located in Contrada Barbagianni, a local area of Ostuni but also near to Cisternino.
It is comprised as follows:
• two independent units, first unit consists of trulli and lamie
• whilst the second unit is a stone cottage attached to a new building
• the second unit consists of a dining room with kitchen and bathroom, plus
• a bedroom within the lamia with vaulted ceilings
Internally there is the possibility of creating apartments, possibly as a B&B.
There are about 5,000 square meters of land planted mostly with fruit trees and some olive trees and the extension of the land allows you to build a pool in a completely private area.
- The layout of the property of the property begs self contained apartments with terraces in between.
- It is about 120 sqmts which is a good sized property for the amount of land.
- Location is also strategic, a plus being closer to the Valle d’Itria for any tourist activity
- It is needs reworking to make it functional.
- Removing the plaster to reveal the stone is a must externally and internally
- Rewiring and replumbing equally required
- Heating source to be chosen but a pellet stove or wood burner could be accommodated during any renovation process
- Doors and windows
- Roofing? Looks fine but needs to be checked out although the house looks dry within
- Some of the roof space could be dedicated to solar panels
- Swimming pool if this is going to be a summer destination for tourists