Beautiful 19th century masseria available in Ostuni in the countryside of Barbagianni.
The structure has a surace area of 500 square metres on land of approximately 13 hectares or 130,000 square metres and includes two residential units, including a deconsecrated church and a large stone cottage divided into two levels and with two entrances.
The property has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, partially renovated. Plus a church and two garages.
The structure is composed as follows:
• entrance through to a flight of stone stairs, which leads to the upper floors of the farm,
• from the main hall, which has vaulted ceilings, we are taken to several different ambients
• a large dining room with vaulted ceilings on the lower floor, all with antique chianche stone floors
• throughout the farm there are rooms which have been renovated and therefore habitable
• the entire farm includes the first unit split over two levels and partially renovated, while the second unit is the deconsecrated church which has also recently been renovated.
There is also 130,000 square meters of land mostly planted with olive trees and fruit trees.
• Although partially renovated, this farmhouse needs the restoration phase to be completed or done in stages whilst in use
• It would make an ideal situation for a bed & breakfast or alternatively a boutique hotel
• Equally a beautiful property for a large family or associates wishing to invest in Italy
• Reception areas are large enough to consider offering restauration facilities to guests
• There is plenty of land to keep animals and have a vegetable garden to feed the restaurant.
• The entrance way is impressive and needs attention in order for the masseria to gain its full importance