A large stone building with landscape and views across the Valle d’Itria towards Martina Franca. The property is comprised of two bedrooms over a habitable space of 115 square metres.
Situated in contrada Cappelluzzo in the territory of Ostuni.
Internally set up as follows:
• various rooms currently used as a dining room,
• two bedrooms,
• a kitchen and
• a bathroom,
• all characterized by ceilings with vaulted high ceilings.
The entire lot with the land is approximately 2,500 square meters; planted with olive trees and fruit trees.
• very characteristic building that needs to make its features more visible
• the vaulted ceilings should be cleaned of all plaster
• the house needs new electrical system so ideal time to replaster where necessary and do some internally painting
• plaster in niches also could be removed
• plumbing system needs upgrading
• accessible flat roof could be used partly for solar panels
• externally some of the plaster could be removed (if not all) to reveal the stone work, but ideally around doors and windows
• consideration may be given to add a swimming pool as this is the Ostuni area, however permissions must be sought prior or the possibility researched by a qualified geometer or architect