Antique trullo with a lot of original character in need of some restorative works to reveal the stone work. The 2-bedroom trullo is located in the territory of Ceglie Messapica, and more specifically in the countryside of Gaetano Oliva.
The structure is made up of trulli and lamie and already in good condition, formatted as an entrance to a central trullo cone with two alcoves, two bedrooms in the lamia, a kitchen and a shower room.
Externally there is plenty of land, 17,000 square meters of land, mostly populated with fruit trees and olive trees.
• An original structure requiring some works to return some of the stone to be shown – perhaps the stairs to the trulli for example
• New kitchen although functional
• New bathroom although functional - tiling
• Internally some of the plasterwork could ideally be removed to reveal the underlying stone
• Equally it could be left plastered – depends on personal taste
• The electrics have already been updated
• Internal flooring
• Additional shade required on the land