Detailed Terms and Conditions are specified in ‘Booking Conditions’, which can be found in the footer of our website relaxpuglia.com
Typically, the seasonal dates and availability of our villas vary slightly between properties. Advertised to rent on a weekly basis or a minimum of 4 nights outside of the peak period.
Our Standard Rental Policies and Procedures are as follows:
- Published rates are subject to change without notice; please consult the website at the time of enquiry for updated prices.
- Please contact us to confirm rates.
- Published rates do not include the Tourist Tax payable locally.
- Published rates are not inclusive of the security deposit for damages.
- All rates are inclusive of weekly clean, linens, towels, pool towels & utilities (unless specifically stated otherwise).
- Prices fluctuate according to the season.
- Rates are inclusive of local assistance on arrival.
Reservation and Payment Schedule:
- Upon confirmation of your dates and the chosen property, we will hold the sought-after dates for 72 hours until you have successfully made your flight and car reservations.
- A written rental booking form will be emailed to you with the Terms & Conditions which forms the agreement.
- Within the 72-hour period we will require the signed Booking Form to be returned to us by email, agreeing to send a 30% deposit to block the dates.
- Once the signed agreement has been received, a returned agreement signed by Relax Puglia, provisionally establishes the rental agreement between us.
- Once the deposit of 30% is received, the booking is confirmed, and the dates are blocked on all calendars.
- The balance of the rental payment is due 4 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- At this point the security deposit for damages may be sent also with the balance OR transferred to arrive 2 days prior to the arrival date.
- Payments may be made by bank wire transfer with no additional cost.
- By a Non-Italian Credit card with an additional charge of 3% of the total value.
- By an Italian Credit Card with an additional charge of 1.5%.
- By Pay Pal with an additional charge of 2.5%.
Security and Damage Deposit
- The security deposit is due with the final payment and returned to you via bank transfer within 72 hours of your departure from the property.
- Correct and full bank details will be required to ensure this payment is done in a timely manner on your departure. Relax Puglia cannot be responsible for delays should there be any inconsistencies or errors in the information supplied to us at the time of booking.
- Deductions from the damage deposit will only be taken if damages occur during the guests’ stay, if there is extraordinary cleaning, excessively soiled laundry or disregard for the property rules that create additional cost to the owner.
- Guests agree to report any damage that they find or cause immediately.
- Guests assume responsibility for the behaviour of self and their guests and agree to abide by house rules and respect local rules & regulations.
- Properties are privately owned and have neighbours. Should guests’ behaviour be a cause for complaint and the authorities are called, you will be requested to leave.
- No parties are allowed.
- Only the number of adults and children specified on the Booking Form can stay as guests at the property.
- Children should be always accompanied, especially around the pool area.
- All keys and alarm fobs must be returned at the end of the guests’ stay.
- The properties are supplied with paper tourist information, an Area Guide and a Property Guide.
- Access to the Guides is available on request prior to guests’ arrival.
- Bookings can be made prior to arrival for local services and amenities, details of which will be supplied in our pre-arrival welcome email.
- All guests must provide their ID or passport copies prior to check-in. Please see notes on Renting Responsibly.
Properties are available for check-in at 4.00pm.
- Prior to your arrival, you will receive check-in details with directions to the designated meeting point.
- On arrival at the meeting point, you will be accompanied to the property by a member of staff.
- On arrival at the property, the staff member will guide you through the property, giving important functional details of its workings.
- You will be provided with Guest keys.
- Early Check-In – We will do our best to accommodate an early check-in, but we cannot guarantee it. Priority is given to guests with small children. Where possible, we will accommodate bag drop off prior to 4.00pm. Please advise with notice if you prefer Early Check-In.
- Late Arrivals – Check-In is encouraged before nightfall. If late check-in is required, after 8.00pm, there will be a Late Check-In charge of €50. We do not accept check-in after 10.00pm.
- Properties must be vacated by 10.00am.
- Check-Out Day: Please understand that we have multiple properties where guests are checking out and new guests are checking in on the same day. We need time to prepare the rental property you are vacating for the arrival of the next guests. Housekeeping and maintenance professionals must have access to all properties from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for cleaning and maintenance after check-out and prior to check-in.
- Late Check-Out: Please do not plan to check-out late. If there are no new guests scheduled to arrive on the day of your departure, a late check-out may be possible and can be requested by emailing the office at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. However, a late check-out is at the discretion of the staff after consultation with the executive housekeeper and maintenance staff and is only possible if no new guests are scheduled to arrive at the property on the day of your departure.
- Our villas are smoke-free homes. If you smoke inside the property, you will be charged an additional minimum €500. fee for professional smoke odour removal and deodorisation services. Smoking is permitted outside on outdoor decks or property grounds ONLY. Please use provided ash trays. If you leave cigarette or cigar butts on decks or grounds, you will be charged an additional €150. fee for cleaning the outside area of smoking debris.
- During the summertime, the lands are dry therefore ash or cigarettes discarded to the ground are likely to cause fires. If such behaviour causes a fire or damage to the property or grounds or neighbouring properties, you will be heavily fined by the local Fire Brigade.
- Please note that only a few properties allow pets.
- Please be sure to obtain prior approval to bring your pet or you may risk eviction. If a pet guest is approved, there are pet fees associated for the pet’s stay which will include a daily rate plus an additional pet cleaning service.
- Any pets allowed must be fully vaccinate, wormed and free of fleas. You may be asked for your pet’s documentation on arrival.
- View your rental agreement for cancellation policy.
- Cancellation Fees are €50.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- Should you cancel your booking within ten days of receiving our written confirmation for a valid and credible reason, documented with a letter from a Doctor for example and we are satisfied that your cancellation is justified, we will refund the initial deposit to you less an administration fee of €50.
- After such period, should you cancel your booking more than four weeks prior to the Arrival Date, we will retain the Initial Deposit and your holiday rental booking will be deemed cancelled.
- If we have also received the second instalment, the final rental balance, four weeks prior to your arrival as required by the agreement and thereafter cancel; we reserve the right to retain 100% of the rental cost. In these circumstances we will only refund the second instalment ie. 70% (less any costs incurred to find an alternative booking) to you, if, we are able to secure an alternative booking for the Property at the same selling price it was sold to you.
Enhanced Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
We understand the difficulties in planning a holiday during the COVID-19 crisis. We want to be as supportive as possible, and as a result, we have adopted a cancellation policy in response to the dynamic COVID-19 situation. You can, for a small administrative fee of €50, cancel or change your booking, or opt for a credit note:
- If non-essential travel to Italy is advised against by the EU Commission, the FCDO or WHO.
- If borders to your destination are closed.
- If you are required to quarantine on arrival or on your return home.
Exclusive Information for UK citizens travelling to the EU:
Relax Puglia Limited does not accept any liability for unforeseen effects or consequences due to BREXIT, nor does it accept liability for any consequential loss thereof for consumers who are unaware of their travel requirements from the 1st of January 2021.
- Consult online guidance from abta.com or gov.uk before travelling to the EU.
- Passports – You need to have at least 6 months on an adult or child passport to travel to Italy from The UK as of the 1st of January 2021, and less than 10 years old.
- Visas – UK citizens will not require short stay visas for leisure travel of up to 90 days in any 180-day period. ETIAS – A European Travel Information and Authorisation System (akin to the US ESTA) is planned to be introduced from the end of 2022, for travel to EU member states.
- Border Checks – UK citizens will not be able to use the EEA/EU passport / customs channels at EU airports / ports. Evidence of passport validity, purpose of travel, return or onward tickets and sufficient funds for the duration of the stay, may be required.
- Driving – If taking a UK registered car to the EU, existing car insurance arrangements may be extended to include driving in the EU, but a physical Green Card will need to be obtained from the insurer (at a cost – allow at least 1 month to obtain). A GB sticker will also be required unless the registration plate displays GB/UK.
- If you have a paper license you may need an IDP International Driving Permit. These are available from the Post Office.
- Health – Any current European Health Insurance Cards (EHICs) will continue to be valid for travel to the EU. On expiry of the EHIC, travellers to the EU will be able to apply for a UK Global Health insurance Card, (GHIC), for similar health care.
- Health checks, vaccinations and quarantine requirements may also apply due to COVID.
- Tax Free Shopping – Duty free shopping will be available. VAT refunds may also be obtained on certain goods bought in the EU with the correct documentation supplied on application.
- Mobile Roaming Fees – UK mobile operators will be able to charge roaming fees from the 1st of January 2021.
Travel insurance is a plan you purchase that protects you from certain financial risks and losses that can occur while travelling. These losses can be minor, like a delayed suitcase, or significant, like a last-minute trip cancellation or a medical emergency overseas.
There are several companies offering travel insurance. We suggest you do not travel without insurance to protect you and your family.